Due to the current virus situation Progress Housing Group has introduced a temporary way to access funding from the Community Investment Fund. This is called ‘Emergency Community Support’.
This fund is aimed at charities, community groups and local networks that may need support or would like to offer support to a group of people or a community during the current crisis.
Due to the nature of the application these will be reviewed on a case by case basis, so that funding if granted can be agreed and payment issues within a timely manner.
- Progress Housing Group has properties in the project area
- Customers of Progress Housing Group will have the opportunity to benefit from the project.
- The project must have a positive effect on the community in general.
- Feedback regarding the project and the use of the funding will be passed back to Progress Housing Group following the completion of the project.
- All projects must be in line with current government policy, guidelines and recommendations regarding the control of the virus.
Applications can be posted to: Progress Housing Group, Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland PR25 2LW (Please note all our reception areas are closed until further notice.)
The Progress Involvement Team will contacted you once the application has been looked through if further information is require.
The applications will be referred to Senior Management Team and Non-executive Directors of Progress Housing Group for approval. You will be notified by telephone with the result of your application.
Progress Housing Group reserve the right to publish information about funding made from the Community Investment Fund for Emergency Community Support in the groups publications and the local media. If photographs are taken a consent form will need to be signed.
If you require any help or further guidance please contact the Progress Involvement Team at email@example.com or on 03333 204 555.