- Remuneration and Benefits: £13.38 per hour plus holiday pay
- Contract Type: Zero hours/Casual – flexible to include evenings and weekends
- Location: The Leisure Box, Northlight, Glen Way, Brierfield, BB9 5NH
Burnley FC in the Community is the award-winning, official charity of Burnley Football Club with a mission to inspire, support and deliver change within communities. Since its inception in 2014, the charity has grown year-on-year, delivering over 50 programmes across five key strands: Sport, Education, Health, Social Inclusion and Facilities.
With a workforce of over 100 staff and an ever-expanding portfolio of facilities, the charity remains committed to being a leader in the field of community-based provision across East Lancashire and West Yorkshire. This is an exciting period for us as we have just opened our brand-new facility, The Leisure Box in Brierfield, which brings a number of job opportunities for the community.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Climbing Instructor. This role will report to the General Manager and will be expected to:
- Deliver and supervise climbing sessions.
- Assist with day-to-day duties, such as ensuring your work area is well presented, equipment inspections and responding to customer queries.
- Adhere to and enforce Health and Safety standards, centre rules, regulations and policies.
- Demonstrate the Burnley FC in the Community values at all times.
- Promote the Burnley FC in the Community brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- Work alongside other team members to support in other areas of the centre as and when required to promote best practice.
An ideal candidate will have a:
- NGB climbing qualification.
- Passion for climbing, sport and physical activity.
- Friendly, positive ‘can do’ and courteous attitude.
To apply for this role please download our job application form by clicking here. Once downloaded, please complete, save and email to our HR Manager, Ann-Marie Bradley, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burnley FC in the Community is committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer that welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) and Burnley FC in the Community covers the costs for all new employees.
*Please note only candidates selected for interview will be notified*