Are you a community organisation looking to give people the confidence to come back to your activity? Or do you simply have a great idea to get your local community more active?
Sport England’s Tackling Inequalities Fund is now open across Lancashire and we really want to hear from those of you who:
- Are a grass-roots/voluntary led group
- Can offer physical activity to those most inactive
- Have a focus on working with people from Low Income, BAME, Long-Term Health Conditions and particularly those with Disabilities.
- Have identified a need for additional support in response to Covid-19
- Have never accessed Sport England funding before (but this isn’t essential)
Funding is to be delivered by 31st March 2021.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 30th September. You will hear back on your application by Friday 23rd October.
The latest guidance from Sport England can be seen here. Any informal activity which is not associated to a National Governing Body, must comply with the 'rule of 6', subject to national further recommendations and local restrictions that may be in place.