Active Lancashire do not receive any funding to host the awards and thus rely on the support and generosity of local organisations providing sponsorship to enable them to put on a celebratory event. In return, tailored packages are available to help boost brand recognition and provide you with the chance to play a huge part in the awards.
There are still a number of categories available to sponsor this year including Services to Underrepresented Groups and Community Project of the Year, if you were to sponsor a category you would receive:
- Company name in title of award, e.g. “Coach of the Year, sponsored by UCLan”
- Opportunity to present the award on the evening
- Company name on category trophy and certificates
- Logo / company name and short profile on dedicated sponsor page on Lancashire Sports Awards website (with click through to the company website)
- Inclusion in press releases distributed to local media pre/post event (dependant on time of agreement)
- Company name / logo in the official event programme
- 5 complimentary tickets for guests to the awards evening
- Option to reference your sponsorship in your own advertising and promotional material
- Opportunity to attend networking events organised by Active Lancashire
- Package to be tailored to sponsor’s needs
- Invitation to be part of the Judging Panel taking place in September
if you are interested in sponsoring the event or would like to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.