Clubmark is the university acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports clubs.
Clubmark aims to make sure the nation's sports Club infrastructure is safer, stronger and more successful and stands for higher standards of welfare, equality, coaching and management in community sports clubs.
It will show that your Club provides the right environment ensuring welfare of members and encouraging everyone to enjoy sport and stay involved throughout their lives.
An accredited club is recognised as a safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all ages, as well as helping parents and carers know that they're choosing the right Club for their young people.
Clubmkark can help you to improve your club by...
- Setting clear goals and objectives
- Ensuring your club is running effectively and efficiently
- Updating polocoes, training and systems
- Accrredited Clubs are able to use "Sainsbury's Active Kids Scheme"
How can your Club achieve Clubmark?
The Clubmark accreditation process is now online and can be found on the Club Matters Website
To start your Clubmark accreditation, follow these simple steps:
- Create and account with Club Matters
- Check to make sure your club is eligible
- Start your online application form
To access the main Clubmark website, click here and find all the resources you need.