About the Project
Club Matters offers support to clubs across the county to help develop or set up a club for the first time. We have trained Club Mark Assessors to support the accreditation and re-accreditation process for clubs.
As part of this work we utilise the Sport England Club Matters resource which offers various workshops to help develop clubs. Workshops include Club Finances, Club Structures, Marketing Strategy, Business Planning and Tax Requirements for your Club People
Aims and Outcomes
Our aims and outcomes are working towards more clubs achieving Club Mark so that they are recognised as a safe, rewarding and a fulfilling place for participants of all ages, as well as helping parents and carers know that they're choosing the right Club for their young people
For more information on Club Development please visit www.activelancashire.org.uk/projects/clubs or visit the Sport England Club Matters website www.sportenglandclubmatters.com.
You can also get in touch with Jayne Wilson on email@example.com or 01772 299830.
Club Matters brings together all of Sport England’s previous support projects – Club Leaders, Clubmark and Help for Clubs – into one simple resource as well as giving you new, innovative tools and access to personal support. It’s been carefully designed to give sports leaders what they want in an easy to use and practical way.
Here at Lancashire Sport we are looking at running a number of Club Matters Workshops over May and June and would like to hear from you what courses would be most beneficial for your club.
The workshops are:
- Club Finances - This seminar will give you the tools to tackle your clubs finances and help you make better decisions. Get your finances fit for the future.
- Club Structures - By attending this workshop you will gain an understanding of what structure is right for your club to enable success and stability.
- Marketing Strategy - This seminar will guide you through the marketing minefield and help you attract new members, raise funds or enhance your club’s profile. Launch your marketing mission today.
- Business Planning - This seminar will help you put together a simple yet effective business plan for your club to help you plan a brighter future and take real steps to reach your goals.
- PAYE and Employment Status - This seminar will help you understand more about the main PAYE and employment status issues affecting sports clubs and put you on track to take the pain out of PAYE.
The events will cost £10 each, but any club who is willing to host an event will receive two free places.
In order for us to gauge interest and put on the right courses for you could you please complete the short form below to register your interest.