Pass on Your Passion is a campaign which celebrates the brilliant female workforce within Lancashire and asks them to “pass on their passion” to the next generation.
Between 16th September and 15th December, the 13 northern Active Partnerships are joining forces to celebrate all the female coaches, leaders, instructors, activators, motivators and helpers!
The campaign will begin in West Yorkshire. From there, the #PassOnYourPassion baton will tour the north of England, before reaching Lancashire on 18th November.
If you work with any female volunteers or coaches, or are one yourself, then we want to hear from you! Particularly those who are unemployed and volunteer their time, or females who engage and deliver sessions for females who are currently unemployed.
Please complete this simple form to nominate a female coach or volunteer to feature in the campaign and they can pass their passion on to someone new!
Nominations close on 25th October.
For 2019 the tour dates are as follows:
- Yorkshire Sport (West Yorkshire), 16th - 22nd September
- Yorkshire Sport (South Yorkshire), 23rd -29th September
- Active Humber, 30th September - 6th October
- North Yorkshire Sport, 7th - 13th October
- Tees Valley Sport, 14th -20th October
- County Durham Sport, 21st - 27th October
- Tyne and Wear Sport, 28th October - 3rd November
- Northumberland Sport, 4th - 10th November
- Active Cumbria, 11th -17th November
- Active Lancashire, 18th - 24th November
- MSP (Merseyside), 25th November - 1st December
- Active Cheshire, 2nd - 8th December
- GreaterSport, (Greater Manchester) 9th-15th December
You can share your story and join in the conversation using #PassOnYourPassion.