Please find below the activities taking place over the summer holidays—these will replace the Multi-Sports sessions for the next 6 weeks. There are limited places on the sessions, therefore all sessions need to be booked onto in advance to make sure we have enough places on the transport, and the right amount of staff. Anyone who turns up that hasn't booked on will not be able to attend. All the sessions are free, all we ask is your child brings with them a drink of water and wears appropriate clothing.
For further information and bookings contact Kate Eastwood on 07966531797.
- Games in the Park, Wednesday 16th August, 13:15-15:45, Palatine Leisure Centre
- Fun Swim, Wednesday 23rd August 12:30-15:30, Palatine Leisure Centre
- Street/Break Dance, Wednesday 30th August 14:00-15:00, Palatine Leisure Centre
- Fun Swim, Thursday 17th August 12:00-14:15, The Place
- Games and Picnic, Thursday 24th August 11:00-14:15, The Place
- Trampolining , Thursday 31st August 12:30-14:15, The Base
- Trampolining , Monday 14th August 13:30-15:15, Plungington Community Centre
- Dance, Monday 21st August 13:45-15:15, Plungington Community Centre
- Street Dance, Tuesday 29th August 14:00-15:00, Plungington Community Centre
SHAPE Lancashire creates opportunities for people to engage, develop and grow through Sports, Health & Wellbeing, Arts and Environmental projects.