On the 16th January 2018 Active Lancashire (LSP) will be hosting an event at UCLAN (Preston) to outline how LSP can support and work with clubs. Information on funding programmes will be discussed and workshops delivered.
The two 1 hour workshops led by UK Coaching tutors will be on the following topics:
- How to Develop Talent (an interactive workshop)
“Is it talent or is it potential? What do you as coaches do to create the environment that creates the opportunity for your athletes/players to reach their potential? How do you handle significant others in the coach/athlete relationship?”
- Behaviour Change
“The workshop will equip your exercise leaders or coaches with useful strategies and innovative techniques to help people get active and stay active.”
If you would like to sign up to 1 or both of the workshops please indicate this when registering through Eventbrite!
To help with the development of your club, Active Lancashire will be hosting networking tables in which you can find out information on;
- Satellite Clubs- (Networking) funding, targeting 16-25 yr., underrepresented groups, making sessions fun and relaxed
- More Positive Together - (Networking) Recruiting new participants, volunteering opportunities, areas of deprivation, working in partnership.
- Developing your Workforce - (Networking) Training courses, Sports Hub, Minimum Standards, Utilising resources
- LSP Partners- A selection of LSP Partners who could support your club, Easy Fundraising, Volunteer Kinetic etc.
There will be an allocation of two places per club (Recommended 1 coach and 1 operational/committee member).
To sign up, please select the ticket option you'd via the link below. Parking available and food & drink will be provided. MAXIMUM 2 TICKETS PER CLUB!