Are you ready to start coaching but not sure where to start? Here are some hints and tips to help get you started.
- Are you already a member of a club, or have children that regularly attend a sports club? Speak to the coaches there and see how you can help out with the club. Most people start out supporting a coach and it is a great way to gain knowledge and experience.
- Sign up to thesportshub-lancs.com to see what voluntary and paid opportunities there are near you.
- Speak to the sport governing body or visit their website to see what advice they have for getting into coaching.
- Start an activity in your local area, or encourage people to get active with you. These small steps will all give you experience.
- Speak to us - give us a call or email us and we can advise on the different ways you can get into coaching.
For more information about getting into coaching please contact Jayne Wilson, Coach Development Manager on 01772 299830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org