- Hours of Work: 37 hours per week with the potential of additional hours dependant on the needs of the Business. Monday – Friday including some evenings, and some Saturday & Sundays.
- Contract Status: Initial 12 month Fixed term (continuation based upon ongoing funding & 3 month probationary period with review)
- Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 per annum
- Location: Fleetwood Town Community Trust, Poolfoot Farm Training Complex, Butts Road, Thornton Cleveleys. FY54HX
- Reports to: Primary and Secondary School Education Manage
Fleetwood Town Community Trust is an independent and registered charity working in partnership with Fleetwood Town Football Club. Our mission is to enrich the lives of children, young people and adults through sport, physical activity, health and educational programmes.
The Trust is seeking to appoint a School PE & Sport Activator. If you are a Qualified Sports Coach holding at least a level 2 NGB Sports coaching qualification, First4Sport Level 2 in Multiskills & AfPE Level 3 to support in the delivery of PE in Primary Schools, then we want to hear from you!
This exciting opportunity is to deliver a number of PE & Sport programmes in Primary Schools and in the Community across the Wyre Borough. You will work in partnership with The EFL Trust and The Premier League.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter, detailing why you are suitable for this role, to Jason Sharp, Community Trust Manager, Fleetwood Town Community Trust, Poolfoot Farm Sports Complex, Thornton. Lancs. FY5 4HX or send by email to Jason.email@example.com