- Organisation: Sport Structures
- Closing date:Friday 3rd April.
As a provider for the 1st4Sport Level 2 Award and Certificate in Multi-Skills Development in Sport, we are seeking to recruit new tutors for the North West and London specifically. Ideally we are looking for tutors that can be available to deliver courses during the week.
We are looking for inspirational individuals who can provide engaging learning opportunities through multi-skills delivery. We are looking for individuals that can meet the following workforce criteria:
- Be experienced in coaching multi-skills to support development
- Hold a suitable teaching or tutoring qualification
- Be in possession of or be working towards a suitable assessor qualification
- Hold a recognised level 2 sports coaching qualification or above
Frequency of courses
The frequency of courses is determined by demand.
Allocation of courses
Tutors are allocated to courses based on requirements and course location. Tutors receive a competitive fee for the delivery/assessment of the course excluding expenses.
Tutors would be classed as self-employed and would be responsible to Sport Structures.
The process to apply is as follows:
- Complete our online application here. This will require you to answer a series of questions, upload a CV to evidence your occupational competence and provide details of 1 referee. The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd April.
- Applications will be reviewed and individuals will be notified if they are successful by Monday 20th April. If unsuccessful, feedback will be provided
- Individuals will then be invited to attend a virtual orientation
- Individuals will co-deliver with an experienced tutor* and an outcome will be shared regarding next steps. Individuals will be given three outcomes:
Can tutor independently
Required to co-tutor on another occasion
Not suitable at present (feedback will be provided accordingly)
*This will be at the discretion of Sport Structures
For further enquiries, please contact Katherine.email@example.com.