- Salary: £17,004 - £21,000
- Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week - with the potential to increase to 30 hours per week.
- Location: Elmfield Hall, Gatty Park, Hyndburn Road, Accrington BB5 4AA
- Closing date: Friday 5th June at 12pm
- Interview date: 8th June 2020
Community Solutions North West ltd (CSNW) are seeking a Marketing and Business Operations Assistant to work alongside the marketing team, developing the CSNW brand. Alongside the marketing plan, the ideal candidate will also provide general administrative and events support.
All candidates must understand and be committed to the role of the voluntary sector and able to work on their own initiative in a challenging environment.
The recruitment pack can be found here.
The application form can be found here.
For full details on the job role and how to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leanne Taylor on 01254 460080.
Return application forms to email@example.com or by post to Community Solutions North West, Elmfield Hall, Gatty Park, Hyndburn Road, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 4AA