- To lead and support an effective, constructive and cohesive Football Advisory Board.
- To fulfil all Chair and Football Advisory Board responsibilities outlined in the Football Advisory Board
Terms of Reference.
- To act as the single point of contact between the Lancashire FA Board and the Football Advisory
- To act as an ambassador for Lancashire FA.
- Homeworking/working remotely
- The County Ground, Thurston Road, Leyland, PR25 2LF
Minimum of 4 Football Advisory Board Meetings per annum. Reasonable expenses are paid. Meetings are usually held virtually using Microsoft Teams, or at the County Grounds, and last c. 2 hours. The Chair is also required to attend Lancashire FA Board Meetings, according to the Football Advisory Board Terms of Reference, and an Annual Football Advisory Board review meeting, as well as other ad hoc events held within the County.
12-months (subject to review and maximum 3 terms)
General Responsibilities, Role, Scope & Purpose
- To represent the Football Advisory Board at Lancashire FA Board Meetings.
- To attend any national or regional FA Football Advisory Board events (where possible and relevant).
- To attend Lancashire FA Meetings as and when required and when reasonable.
- To support the recruitment of, and inspire the very best and talented, Football Advisory Board team
- To create a high performing Football Advisory Board team that collaborates constructively.
- To ensure the performance of the Football Advisory Board is measured and accountable where possible.