- Organisation: YMCA St Annes
- Hours: Full-Time – 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Salary: Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour 25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
- Closing Date: Tuesday 28th May
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference.
Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential. We require a self-motivated, innovative fitness instructor to deliver a high standard of service within our state of the art fitness suite.
The role will include shift work including early and late shifts as well as weekend work. You will be customer focused and possess excellent organisational & communication skills with the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
The post will be a pivotal hands-on role, including maintaining a safe & clean environment within the fitness studio, induction work, front of house sales and various reception duties. The role will also include supporting the centre’s operational needs with general centre duties as required by the management team. You will benefit from a free gym membership across all 9 YMCA facilities.
As Part of your role you will be expected to deliver certain fitness classes including Synergy sessions within our busy and exciting aerobics timetable.
- NVQ/CYQ in fitness instruction level 2 or higher or equivalent experience Desirable
- First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Level 3 PT
- Group Exercise qualifications
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 28th May 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion