- Contract: From 30th June 2020 – 31st December 2021
- Hours: Full time (37 hours) Full time preferred but Part time considered
- Location: Office based (Leyland) with travel across the County and occasionally the North West or Nationally
- Salary: £17,364- £21,166 FTE
- Closing Date: Friday 22nd May midnight
- Interview Date: In light of COVID-19 restrictions it is the intention to hold a 2 phased interview approach. The first stage will be via video link technology on Friday 29th May (am) and then a second face to face interview on Tuesday 9th June respecting social distancing guidelines.
Active Lancashire is the Strategic lead for physical activity and sport across Lancashire. Our purpose is to “Bring partners together to create healthy lifestyles through Sport and Physical Activity”.
We are currently in a position to recruit for a Finance and Compliance Support Officer. This post is to support the More Positive Together Programme and as such is funded by the European Social Investment Fund (ESIF).
We are looking for someone to join our enthusiastic and high performing team who has a proven track record in delivering high levels of accuracy across several areas including: monitoring and processing of partner financial information for European claims; administrative support in relation to basic HR processes and paperwork.
In addition, the successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of partners and stakeholders providing an excellent customer service experience. There will be an expectation of the role to support general office administrative tasks.
Candidates will have experience in processing and understanding payroll administration and defrayal processes, along with a general awareness of the Data Protection Act 2018.
As a vibrant organisation we are committed to upholding our values and ensuring they are embedded across all that we do and this role will play a key part in communicating that to our audiences.
There are two main elements to this role.
- The successful candidate will ensure that all claims evidence and data is provided accurately to meet agreed Department of Work and Pension (DWP) deadlines.
- They will support the Finance Manager to ensure that HR administrative tasks and general financial and office administrative tasks are completed quickly and accurately.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form and address the criteria set out in the Skills and Experience on the Job Profile, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
Applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Grant Manager, Emma Colledge, Active Lancashire, Farington House, Lancashire Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR26 6TW.
Alternatively you can email Emma Colledge email@example.com for an application pack to be posted to you.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 22nd May 2020 and first phase interviews will be held on Friday 29th May 2020. If you would like to discuss this role informally, please contact Emma Colledge 07389183590 or at the above email address. All candidates will be informed if they have been successful for interview or not by close of business on Tuesday 26th May 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.