- Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
- Closing Date: Wednesday 24th July 5pm
- Interview Date: TBC
We are a growing sport for development charity based in Bolton that offer employees the chance to deliver work that makes an impact alongside colleagues who share a mutual passion for improving people’s lives and narrowing the gap of disadvantage.
Bolton Wanderers Community Trust aims to inspire people and raise aspirations while supporting physical and personal development to create a more active and healthy way of life. We consider ourselves a “cradle to grave” organisation and we run programmes for all ages; from 2 years old to 92 years old!
We continue to be an innovative and forward-thinking charity that works in partnership with local, regional and national organisations to achieve the greatest outcome for our beneficiaries.
We are looking for a Finance Administrator. The pay range we are offering is £17,000 – £19,000.
- A working knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A good understanding of Microsoft Excel, including formulas
- Experience of using SAGE 50 accounting system
- Knowledge around creating SAGE reports
- Offer excellent customer service at all times and upholding the professional image of BWFC and BWCT
- This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and two satisfactory references
- Maintain a petty cash float, seeking authorising for purchases and recording them on Sage 50
- Ensure the cash flow forecast is updated and inform line manager of any potential issues
- Produce sales invoices from information provided
- Ensure purchase invoices are coded and inputted correctly and have the correct authorisation
- Use Sage 50 to input, create reports, statements and find required information
- Ensure cash and cheques are banked promptly and reconciled against the bank statement
- Use a monitoring and evaluation system
- Provide other office administrative support when required
The Location: Bolton Wanderers Community Trust is based at the University of Bolton Stadium, the home of Bolton Wanderers Football Club. Situated in the heart of the North West we are commutable from Manchester, Preston and Liverpool with great transport links including strong public transport and motorway links. Middlebrook retail park is adjacent to the stadium which offers an abundance of options for lunch.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a forward thinking, progressive charity that makes a positive impact on people’s lives
- Great benefits including Two Bolton Wanderers Season Tickets, Health and Pension Package, opportunities for paid overtime, a commitment to CPD opportunities to staff, free staff parking onsite
- We are committed to ensure that staff have a strong work life balance
Please complete the application form, stating how you meet the person specification and email the return to Elaine Hallam by Wednesday 24th July 5pm: firstname.lastname@example.org For an informal discussion on the role or for more information please call 01204 673790