- Organisation: YMCA Thornton
- Hours: Bank staff - As and when required
- Salary: £19.61 Per Hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
As an Exercise to Music Instructor you will deliver classes in a busy fitness environment whilst working to the ethos of Fylde Coast YMCA. Applicants will ideally have experience of teaching this discipline.
The main duties will include:
- Deliver a high standard, quality service in the above discipline
- Ensure professional standards are maintained and developed
- Educate and instruct customers on correct technique and proper form
- Support members in achieving their fitness goals
- To ensure qualifications remain up to date and materials used are approved by your registered qualification
- To ensure the health and safety of all members and participants
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us
Completed applicant forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org