- Contract: Full -Time, 37 hours per week
- Location: Office based (Leyland) with travel across the County and occasionally the North West or Nationally
- Salary: SCP 5-11, £19,312 - £21,748
- Closing Date and Time: Tuesday 14th September, 9am
- Interview Date: 28th September 2021
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.
About Active Lancashire and the Job Vacancy
Active Lancashire is the Strategic lead for physical activity and sport across Lancashire. Our purpose is to “Bring partners together to create healthy lifestyles through Sport and Physical Activity”. This Active Lancashire video tells you more about who we are and what we do.
We are currently in a position to recruit for an Executive Assistant Officer. This is a new position which will support the CEO and the Executive team with the administration of meetings and running of the Active Lancashire Main Office.
We are looking for someone who can provide a comprehensive personal assistant function to the Chief Executive and support the co-ordination of the day-to-day planning and prioritising of activities across the organisation on behalf of the CEO and administrative support to the wider team in the main office.
- To respond to all queries, correspondence and telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- To brief the CEO on activities and events as they arise, obtaining additional information to enable the CEO to make an informed decision
- To ensure the provision of information required for Board reports, supporting bids and specific enquiries by obtaining, collating and presenting the information as required
- On behalf of the CEO, to communicate and correspond with Board members, partners and staff on difficult, sensitive and complex issues
- Monitor incoming mail and correspondence for the CEO
- To coordinate the Executive team travel tickets, accommodation and attendance at conferences etc
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please complete the Active Lancashire application form and please also ensure that you address ALL of the Essential Criteria set out in the Skills and Experience section on the Job Profile, using examples to demonstrate how you meet each of these Essential Criteria requirements. Active Lancashire will assess applicants based on the Essential Criteria requirements for this post.
We can only accept a completed Active Lancashire application form; CV’s will not be accepted.
Completed applications can be e-mailed to Adrian Leather, Chief Executive Officer, [email protected].
Closing Date and More Information
The closing date for all applications is Tuesday 14th September at 9.00am and interviews will be held on Tuesday 28th September 2021. If you would like to discuss this role informally, please contact Adrian Leather, 07984 437804 or [email protected].