- Location: Bramwell House, Blackburn
- Salary: £11,180.00 per annum
- Working Hours: 25 hours per week (on a two week rota basis including weekends and bank holidays)
- Details: Permanent Position
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata for part-time), a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan; an employee assistance programme.
- Closing date: 15th October 2019
Bramwell House is a 55 bed accommodation unit. The aim is to support single homeless people by providing a settled period of accommodation during which time staff can support individuals to stabilise their often chaotic lives and help them to develop their capacity, self-esteem, and life skills to enable them to live independently in settled accommodation in the community.
The role of Concierge Worker will provide assistance with Housing Management functions in our Lifehouse Services and will often be the first point of contact for everyone accessing our Lifehouse. The role is also pivotal in ensuring our vision for high quality, outcome focused support services is delivered.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
- GCSEs including English and Maths Grade A-C or its equivalent
- Managing busy front office environment including dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries, engaging with clients, staff and external visitors, logging incoming and outgoing mail and other activities associated with managing front office
- Legislation relating to Health and Safety and safeguarding of service users and staff
- Excellent customer service and people management skills with ability to provide efficient front of house service
- Understand a personal value base which is in line with core values of the organisation
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK and DBS Check
For further details and to apply please visit The Salvation Army’s website: http://www.salvationarmy.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: Tuesday 15th October 2019
Interview date: W/C 28th October 2019