- Period of Contract: From 1st February 2020 – 31st December 2021
- Hours: Part time. Preferably 4 days a week (29.6 hours).
- Location: Office based (Leyland) with travel across the County and occasionally the North West or Nationally
- Salary: £17,364- £21,166 FTE
- Closing Date: midnight Wednesday 22nd January 2020
- Interview Date: Friday 31st January 2020
Active Lancashire is the Strategic lead for physical activity and sport across Lancashire. Our purpose is to “Bring partners together to create healthy lifestyles through Sport and Physical Activity”. www.activelancashire.org.uk
We are currently in a position to recruit for a Contracting and Compliance Support Officer.
This post is to support the More Positive Together Programme and as such is funded by the European Social Investment Fund (ESIF).
We are looking for someone to join our enthusiastic and high performing team who has a proven track record in delivering high levels of accuracy across several areas including: administrative support in relation to basic contracting queries; monitoring and processing of partner financial information for European claims; compliance when dealing with Data Processing requests. The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting business to business contracting processes and have at least 12 months experience of working with Data Processing requests compliant with the Data Protection Act 2018. In addition, they will have excellent written and oral skills enabling them to effectively communicate with a wide range of partners.
As a vibrant organisation we are committed to upholding our values and ensuring they are embedded across all that we do and this role will play a key part in communicating that to our audiences.
There are three main elements to this role.
- The successful candidate will support the writing of contracts for Suppliers and Partners in relation to the More Positive Together Programme.
- They will ensure that all claims evidence and data is provided accurately to meet agreed Department of Work and Pension (DWP) deadlines.
- They will support the Data Protection Officer to ensure that the highest level of compliance with data protection legislation is achieved.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form and address the criteria set out in the Skills and Experience on the Job Profile, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the requirements.
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to Grant Manager, Emma Colledge, firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can post them to Emma Colledge, Active Lancashire, Farington House, Lancashire Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR26 6TW. You can email email@example.com or call 01772 299830 for an application pack to be posted to you.
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday 22nd January 2020 and interviews will be held on Friday 31st January 2020. If you would like to discuss this role informally, please contact either Emma Colledge or Sarah Walton on 01772 299830.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their sex; religious or similar philosophical belief; political opinion; race; age; sexual orientation; or, whether they are married or are in a civil partnership; or, whether they are disabled; or whether they have undergone, are undergoing or intend to undergo gender reassignment.