- Date: Saturday 5th October 2019
- Time: 10am - 1pm
- Location: Active Lancashire, Office 3-4, Farington House, Lancashire Business Park, Leyland PR26 6TW
Are you a Club Welfare Officer? Are you new to the role or has it been three years since you last attended a Time to Listen workshop? Time to Listen is a workshop designed specifically for Club Welfare Officers. To attend, you must have completed a Safeguarding and Protecting Children workshop previously.
The workshop will:
- Describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centered environment.
- Explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment.
- Apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice.
To book onto this course click here