- Date: Saturday 1st June 2019
- Time: 9am - 12pm
- Location: Active Lancashire, Offices 3&4 Farington House, Lancashire Business Park, Leyland, PR26 6TW
Are you a Club Welfare Officer? Are you new to the role or has it been three years since you last attended a Time to Listen workshop? Time to Listen is a workshop designed specifically for Club Welfare Officers. To attend, you must have completed a Safeguarding and Protecting Children workshop previously.
The workshop will…
- Describe how a club welfare officer works with others to create a child centred environment.
- Explain how the club welfare officer role fits into the wider safeguarding environment.
- Apply learning to case studies including sharing good safeguarding practice.
To book onto this course click here