1st4sport Level 2 Award in Coaching Sport & Physical ActivityBook a Place
This course will be delivered on request, and completed in your own time
The 1st4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching (Sport and Physical Activity) will give you the knowledge and skills to plan, deliver and review a series of linked and progressive sport and physical activity coaching sessions, either working independently (if you are over 18) or as part of a coaching team.
You will learn:
- The role of the coach
- Plan a series of coaching sessions
- Deliver a series of coaching sessions
- Review a series of coaching sessions
- Technical coaching requirements for sport and physical activity
Understand how to plan, deliver and review a series of linked and progressive coaching sessions, either independently or as part of a coaching team.
It is recognised as the industry standard Level 2 qualification for coaches by UK Coaching. It is aligned to the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity professional standard for Coach.Book a Place
- Learners must be a minimum of 14 years old at registration and 14 years old at certification.
- Be able to undertake this assessment in English
- Have access to a laptop to complete the e-learning modules
- Coursework completed online
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
Once you have signed up, you will provided with a personal login to access the learning portal