- Website: www.abae.co.uk/aba
- Twitter: @ABAEngland
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AmateurBoxingAssociationofEngland
The Amateur Boxing Association of England Ltd (ABAE) is the only national governing body for boxing recognised by Sport England. It is responsible for the governance, development and administration of boxing in schools, clubs and competition. It also represents England as a member of the Amateur International Boxing Association (AIBA) and the European Boxing Council (EUBC).
As a national governing body, the ABAE is responsible for all the administration, development and promotion of amateur boxing throughout England. ABAE is a non-profit organisation and is thus overseen by a board of directors and a boxing council, who are responsible for all Rules and Regulations for the sport in England.
Fitness Boxing Course
BOX is England Boxing's new recognised fitness boxing course. BOX Instructors are qualified to deliver fitness sessions incorporating Olympic-style boxing techniques to individuals in fitness centres, colleges, universities, schools and community centres.
The BOX Instructor course is suitable for fitness instructors, teachers, community leaders and coaches.
- One day BOX Instructor training course
- BOX Instructor resource pack
- Your personal login to the BOX website
- England Boxing membership
- Delegates will be assessed on their ability to deliver BOX. Assessment will take place on the day.
To book onto a course please visit www.abae.org.uk. The course costs £100 per delegate.
Discount packages available for group bookings. Contact Tom Gilberttom.email@example.com.