- Website: www.badmintonengland.co.uk
- Twitter: @BADMlNTONEnglnd
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/badmintonengland
Badminton England Contacts
- Nick Barr, Partnerships Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07901 005315
- Mike Reid, Workforce Officer, email@example.com
BADMINTON England is the sport's governing body in England.
Based at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes, it provides a structure for the sport from Board and Council, senior management, specialist staff at headquarters, county associations and clubs right the way through to individual members and volunteers.
The organisation is responsible for the management and training of the elite England squad, and works alongside the other home nation governing bodies to prepare British players for the Olympics.
Summer is for smashing shuttlecocks!
BADMINTON England is on a mission to get the nation playing badminton this summer. Join in with the playful and all inclusive 'summer of badminton' celebration highlighting new opportunities for new and existing players of all age and ability to enjoy playing badminton - whether that is learning, competing socially or playing for fun with friends and family.
There are lots of ways to get behind the summer of badminton and enjoy England's favourite racket sport all summer long.
BADMINTON England's new online search tool is packed with:
- new Essentials beginners coaching courses
- weekly summer SmashUp! sessions - for 12-17 year olds
- exclusive summer social leagues (Battle Badminton) running in 28 towns and cities
- Over 1,000 weekly No Strings Badminton pay & play sessions to enjoy
- Join one of over 1,900 affiliated badminton clubs
- Find a court at a local leisure centre or sports facility
You can also get together with friends, family, work colleagues or club members to enjoy a social hit on one of over 22,000 badminton courts available across England.
Find your way to play: www.badmintonengland.co.uk/waystoplay